If you're looking for the best gaming mouse under $50, look no further. Continue reading to find out about the best gaming mouse under $50.
Choosing the right gaming mouse can significantly increase your productivity. A mouse isn't just a great addition to your desktop; it can also be a great addition to your laptop. After all, owning a mouse will provide your fingers with a lot of relief. A mouse can now be acquired for as low as $10 or as high as $100. But if you're unsure which mouse to buy for gaming on your PC, laptop, or tablet, this post will help you choose the best wireless gaming mouse.
If you are searching for a gaming mouse, it may be worth paying a little more to acquire one with Bluetooth compatibility that can connect to your laptop, desktop, or tablet. If you only intend to use the mouse on one device, there are a number of less expensive models that include a USB dongle for connectivity.
Best Gaming Mouse Under $50
1. Redragon M602 Gaming Mouse
Dragonwar is a popular brand when it comes to gaming accessories, due to its reasonable prices. So it's no surprise that the Redragon M602 is at the top of the list.
- Built-in Weight Tuning for the right balance.
- Anti-Skid Scroll Wheel.
- Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads for ultimate gaming control.
- 7 programmable buttons.
- 7 different backlight modes.
- Works great with Redragon Gaming Mousepads & Keyboards.
- Comes with 6 foot.
- 3mm strong high-speed braided fiber cable.
2. Corsair Harpoon Gaming Mouse
The Corsair Harpoon is a strong mouse that uses 2.4GHz sub-1ms Slipstream wireless technology. Its distinctive characteristics include lightning-fast transmissions, low latency, super-long range, and steadfast signals. Furthermore, the installation procedure is simple. Simply connect the adapter/dongle to a USB port and turn on the mouse to begin playing.
|Interface||Wireless, wired, Bluetooth|
|Dimensions (L X W X H)||4.55 x 2.69 x 1.59 inches|
- Up to 33ft range.
- 1.8mm tangle-free rubber cable.
- Intelligent Frequency Shift, capturing the best frequency to keep user signals in the speediest lane.
- Long-lasting Omron switches, enabling up to 50M clicks.
- 1000/500/250/125Hz selectable report rates.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery with 30-60 hrs life depending on usability.
- 6-Level LED DPI indicator.
- Up to 1K polling rate.
- 99+ IPS.
- Sleep and power-saving mode.
- XBOX-1 is compatible.
- iCUE software
3. Redragon M801 Gaming Mouse
The Redragon M801 is a larger-sized mouse with ultra-fast and lag-free wired or wireless connectivity. As a result, users do not have to worry about signal failures, delays, or sluggish speeds.
Also, innovative features such as 40G acceleration, 16K adjustable DPI, high-precision sensors for inch-perfect accuracy, and sharp responsiveness during gaming/editing elevate the Redragon M801 to the level of exceptional gaming accessory. Furthermore, the built-in game software allows users to customize the fit, controls, and spatial sensitivity.
|Sensor||Optical high precision|
|Interface||Wireless, Professional grade wired|
|Buttons||9 programmable + 2 side + 1 rapid-fire|
|Dimension||4.76 x 3.27 x 1.69 inches|
- RGB with 8 lighting effects, 10 brightness intensities, backlight disable functionality, and 16.8M+ colors
- Breathing mode.
- 5 Memory profiles with macros.
- Gaming controls like an anti-slip scroll wheel, TEFLON feet cushions, etc.
- Detachable 6 ft X 3mm interlaced fiber USB-C cable.
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery running up to 70 hours.
- On-the-fly incremental DPI modifier with LED indicator.
4. UHURU WM-02 Wireless Gaming Mouse
The UHURU WM-02 is a rechargeable USB mouse that works well with a variety of operating systems, including Linux. It has a resolution of up to 10K DPI and a range of 50 ft. Also, thanks to its excellent response speed and zero stoppage rate, this programmable MMO RPG mouse is excellent for intense gaming.
|Model||WM – 02|
|Dimension||4.69 x 2.56 x 1.3 inches|
- 7 LED Circular discoloration breathe and backlighting with flashing lights, pulsating effects, and random light changes.
- Resolution optical tracking for heightened sensitivity and precise gauging on multiple surfaces.
- 5-Level customizable DPI (800 / 1600 / 3000 / 5000 / 10000).
- Anti-skid scroll tab.
- Facilitates macro editing.
- Stable connections up to 15m.
- 600mAh battery capacity.
- 30-day battery life with 30-minute 100% charging.
- Programmable MMO-RPG.
- MicroUSB slot for charging.
5. Technet Raptor Prime Wireless Gaming Mouse
Technet Raptor Prime is a premium palm-sized mouse with 2.4GHz transmission technology. Its 5-tier adjustable DPI provides players with the necessary agility to survive and surge ahead in stormy conflict games by giving top-notch, accurate, and consistent performance. The highly responsive buttons improve precision and correctness, providing you with a competitive advantage.
|Sensor||Optical, Pixel-level high precision|
|Dimension||5 x 2.26 x 1.34 inches|
- Co-link technology for the automatic anchored pairing of Wireless mouse and nano receiver when a connection is lost for some reason.
- TruWave precision for quick navigation.
- Changeable DPI (800/1200/1600/2400/4800).
- 20M life-long clicks.
- Tactile bumps to decrease hand exhaustion.
- 15mm/50ft working distance.
- Nominal 3.1V working voltage.
- Untextured glide pad.
- Supports older Windows versions 98/2000/ME too.
What Is The Best Wireless Gaming Mouse For Under $50?
The best budget gaming mouse is a personal preference. Redragon M602 Gaming Mouse is the best gaming mouse under $50 if you want a sleek mouse with complex capabilities and are prepared to invest more.